On this episode, I chat with John List about his new book, The Voltage Effect. Topics we talk about include:
- What “scale” and “voltage” are;
- How he discovered the “silver bullets” of scaling up an idea;
- The five hurdles we need to overcome when scaling something;
- How scale is a “weakest link” problem;
- How to discover which of our ideas have a chance;
- The three reasons we don’t quit soon enough (and often enough);
- How to become a “marginal thinker”;
- How he stays so productive.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!